|Why Choose K & K?|
is to develop a partnership with our customers to keep their vehicles safe and
dependable. Trusting a repair facility with your automotive needs is no small
matter. We do everything within our control to build and earn that trust every
day, and have been doing it since 1982.
We think our goals are made evident by our
mission statement which reads:
"K & K Automotive is committed
to achieving total customer satisfaction by delivering error-free service on
time with service second to none."
We fulfill this goal in
1. To make the needed repairs done right the first
2. To make recommendations for regularly scheduled maintenance
that will reduce the overall operating costs, as well as make suggestions for
repairs that are in your best interest relating to the condition of your
vehicle. Our customers come to us for advice on how to best maintain their
3. To educate you about your vehicle so that you can make more
qualified decisions regarding its care and maintenance.
Our Code of
- To perform high quality repair and service at a fair and
- To use only proven merchandise of high quality distributed
by reputable firms.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services which
clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be
inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services,
explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing
problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To offer the customer a price estimate for work to be
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion
promises can not be kept.
- To maintain customer service records for one year more
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property
while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's
- To uphold the high standards of our profession and always
seek to correct any and all abuses within the automotive industry.